For combined state and federal posters, choose your state below.
Labor Law Posters Online labor law posters are reviewed annually by attorneys to ensure accuracy and completeness and are kept up-to-date throughout the year by our compliance research team.
WHY YOU NEED LABOR LAW POSTERS
For businesses subject only to federal labor law, such as those located on military installations, in the American terrirtories (Puerto Rico, Guam, Marianas Islands), and on Native American reservations, the Space Saver-5 All-On-One Labor Law Poster fulfills all mandatory posting requirements.
1. 29 CFR 516.4 - Federal Minimum Wage Notice (Revised July 3rd, 2007)
2. 29 CFR 1601.30 - Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (revised 10/2009 to include GINA and ADAAA mandatory regulations posting)
3. 29 USC Sec. 2003 - Employee Polygraph Protection Act
4. 29 CFR 1903.2 - OSHA "It's the Law" Notice (Revised February 2007)
5. USCIS I-9 Anti-Discrimination Notice (notification requirement)
6. 20 CFR Part 1004 (Appendix) - USERRA Notice of Rights and Benefits
7. Federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Notice - for employers with 50 or more employees within a 75 mile radius.
The following notices are included on the Space Saver-5 Federal Labor Law Poster:
Size: 26" x 20"
Our unique "All-On-One" feature saves wall space and ends bulletin board clutter for your labor law posters. There is no need to separately purchase posters that cover each individual Federal law. Order today! Available in Spanish and in reversible (two-sided, horizontal and vertical) versions.
Get your updated federal labor law poster today and stay in compliance and fine-free.